Friday, May 18, 2007

Weekend at the Races


Saturday and Sunday I will be out at the Iowa Speedway photographing the racing action there. The ASA Late Model Series and USST (United States Super Trucks) will hold races Saturday while Sunday is the NASCAR Grand National Featherlite Series race.

I will be testing a wireless communications network so I'll be photographing and posting updates to this blog and my on-line gallery during select times during the race weekend. I do have media credentials for full access. Please check back here during the weekend for updates from the speedway itself.

Primary camera system for the weekend is the brand new Canon 1d Mark III with a Nikon D2X and D2Hs as backups.

Not.

I'll be using the Olympus E-1 with my newly acquired Tokina AT-X 100-300 F4 lens. It's not only a good setup, but it's completely paid for!
Ken

No comments: