Sunday, June 10, 2007

Weekend that was



Some weekends tend to be busy, others are insanely busy. Saturday started out staining the deck and ended up shooting a lovely outdoor wedding along a lakeshore. Sunday afternoon involved a portrait session and interior shoot.

For the wedding, I used mixed formats, shooting both digital and film. The bride was most appreciative of that since she has a definite bias towards film. Some people appreciate grain, I guess. :)

This week's photography activities will include sending in several big reprint orders, a proof-book order and the images which will be submitted to the state fair. I'm just glad that I don't have to print them myself--I'd never have a life.

The majority of the wedding pictures were taken with the E-1 with 14-54, but I did shoot duplicates of critical shots with Portra 160NC in the OM-2S, and also used the 200/4 and Tokina AT-X 100-300 F4. The above picture was taken with the Tokina.

No comments: